Viruses: The Good, The Bad and The Beautiful!
Since 2020, viruses have had a lot of bad rap but what IF not all viruses were bad?! You must know what I am talking about, right?
What if you knew that your Celebrity Smiles teeth whitening ingredients and technology created healthy viruses and a better oral health?
It's true and it's one more reason to smile.
Did you know that a healthy mouth is a very important part of living a longer and healthier life?
Inside your mouth live over 700 different types of microbes.
These tiny microbes include germs such as fungi and bacteria, etc.
Some of these are harmful and others are helpful. The harmful one’s cause cavities, gum disease and a lot more.
What happens in your mouth, travels into your blood stream and can eventually cause other diseases such as heart attack, stroke, Parkinson’s and even Alzheimer’s, etc., etc.
Let's talk about how to inhibit the bad bacteria.
Ammunition to Combat Bad Viruses and Poor Health
We know that the mouth is a gateway to your body.
Celebrity Smiles Founder, clinical hygienist, and dental expert, Debbie Bittke, RDH, BS, shares with millions around the world for over the past twenty years that a "Healthy Mouth Leads to a Longer, Healthier Life!”
So how can you have a healthier mouth and live a longer, healthier life?
Debbie shares tips that will support this scientific theory.
Keep reading about a few ways to have a healthy mouth which contributes to a longer and healthier life.
Tips to Inhibit the Bad Bacteria:
1. Floss once a day
2. Brush twice a day
- The most important time to brush is at night because everything in your body slows down.
- Even saliva flow slows down and saliva helps protect your teeth from the harmful bacteria. What remains on your teeth and in your mouth while you sleep does can be harmful.
- Before bed is the best time to floss and brush. If you experience a dry mouth, use products that have XYLITOL as a main ingredient.
- Xylitol inhibits the bad bacteria from growing. Keep Xylitol away from pets because they do not have enzymes that can digest XYLITOL.
- Pets who accidentally eat XYLITOL can die.
- See your dentist and a dental hygienist routinely, as recommended
- Use LED lights
LED lights have received a lot of good press this year.
Celebrity Smiles was created by dental professionals to provide a safe environment to whiter teeth.
The additional benefits of the Celebrity Smiles technology is the Red and Blue LED lights.
A few great benefits of LED lights and specifically the LED lights and ingredients included in the Celebrity Smiles Teeth Whitening Kit:
- Red LED lights are known to rejuvenate the skin. They have healing properties and they soothe while you whiten your teeth.
You can read the research here.
- Blue LED lights help boost the whitening process and they also inhibit the growth of bad bacteria
You can read the research here.
- Carbamide Peroxide is the main ingredient in the whitening gel and this ingredient breaks down into a form of Hydrogen Peroxide, very slowly.
We prefer Carbamide Peroxide because of how slowly it breaks down.
When you use Celebrity Smiles mouthpiece with COOL LIGHT Technology and the whitening gel, your teeth will be whiter faster.
And after your whitening session (about 10-15 minutes) the Carbamide Peroxide is still working to whiten your teeth.
Carbamide Peroxide works for up to six hours.
The good news about this is that you may notice hours later, your teeth appear even whiter than when you first completed your whitening session.
Since Carbamide Peroxide breaks down slowly it will not harm your teeth or gums and it works to keep your teeth and gums clean.
Think of this as an antiseptic to clean and create a healthy oral environment.
- Potassium Nitrate Fluoride, is also included in the Celebrity Smiles formula.
We included this to block any sensitivity.
This type of Fluoride literally blocks the microscopic tubules under your enamel in what is called Dentin.
Imagine you are out in the freezing cold, you put on a fur coat and you now feel warmer. Right?
It’s the same thing when you use a tooth whitening product with Potassium Nitrate Fluoride. You are protecting and blocking your teeth from any sensitivity.
The Celebrity Smiles LED technology can help keep your mouth healthier.
The list above includes many things you can do to keep the bad mouth microbes in check now.
Last thing to do is keep smiling!
Your smile raises your confidence level and it will especially make your feel better when you’re having a bad day!