Do you read the ingredients on the sunscreens, cosmetics, toothpastes and foods, etc?
Do you know what these long, difficult to pronounce words actually mean?
Do you think these long words in the list of ingredients are dangerous to your health?
I know, I too, feel concerned when I read these ingredients and can't pronounce the words.
I'm picky about ingredients and you should be too!
That's what I have asked myself so many times.
Let's break down some of the ingredients in the Celebrity Smiles gel.
Keep reading to learn why at Celebrity Smiles we have choose these special ingredients.
Learn why Celebrity Smiles ingredients are safe for you to use.
Are Ingredients With Long Words Bad For My Health?
That's what I have asked myself so many times.
Reading ingredients for me, has meant switching to healthier, safer products.
Let me break down the ingredients in the Celebrity Smiles gel:
- Carbamide Peroxide. This is the main ingredient in the gel. It breaks down over a two-hour period of time and will continue working to whiten your teeth for the next six hours. As a dental hygienist and preventive specialist, I know Carbamide Peroxide breaks down SLOWLY into hydrogen peroxide which is an antiseptic.
- Potassium Nitrate. As a dental hygiene student I wrote my research paper on how this ingredient works to block tooth sensitivity. This ingredient is like wearing a fur coat when you are out in the freezing cold elements. It literally blocks the little microscopic fibers inside the enamel of your tooth and this is why you won't feel any tooth sensitivity as you whitening your teeth with Celebrity Smiles products. *People who whiten their teeth should have a healthy mouth. Tooth decay and other dental diseases can cause tooth sensitivity and pain; especially if you whiten your teeth
Glycerol. This is a colorless, odorless, viscous, and hygroscopic liquid that is non-toxic and non-allergenic. It is included in the gel to hold the ingredients together and it's a solvent.
- Propylene Glycol. Also used as a solvent. We currently offer gel with a mint flavor and this helps keep the flavor locked in.
- Deionized Water. This is included to safely combine the ingredients in the gel. It stabilizes the other ingredients so they can safely and effectively work together to create whiter teeth.
- Carbomer. Non-toxic and gives the whitening gel a smooth texture.
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone. A non-toxic substance that also helps bind the ingredients so they work together safely and effectively.
- Cellulose Gum. Plant based and helps keep that smooth texture of the gel.
- Menthol. Plant based and used to create a pleasant taste.
- Sodium Hydroxide. Alkaline, raises the ph of whitening gel and inhibits bacteria. Think: Healthier mouth, teeth and gums.
Healthier Mouth = Healthier Body!
A win-win situation.
Many of our happy customers have asked me if whitening their teeth inhibits plaque build-up and creates a healthier oral environment.
As a dental hygienist, I recommended teeth whitening with the forethought to create a more beautiful smile.
Now that so many people have asked me if whitening their teeth created a healthier mouth, I must say, "It can help create a healthier mouth!"
Read the research links below and decide for yourself.
As a clinical dental hygienist, it's been exciting to see the quick healing after gum treatment when my patients use the whitening gel with LED Red/Blue lights.
Patented LED Red/Blue Lights: Benefits
The Celebrity Smiles patented mouthpiece includes 32 LED Red and Blue Lights.
Here is the inside scoop on these tiny lights and their huge impact!
- Red LED Lights have some great research which shows us healing properties. Patients who have mouth sores from auto-immune diseases or are immune compromised, will benefit from wearing just the LED Red/Blue Lights with the 10-minute timer. If you get canker sores, wear the LED Red/Blue Light at the first twinge that could be a canker sore on your lip on inside your mouth. This does help (Most of our happy customers have reported this!) halt the unsightly canker sore. After dental treatment you can use the LED Red/Blue light to comfort and soothe your teeth and gums.
- Blue LED Lights are know to have antiseptic properties.The LED Blue lights help release the oxygen in the whitening gel.
Teeth whitening has become extremely popular since 2020 when the world was "Sheltering in place" and when many of us began meeting through video cameras.
This meant we saw ourselves on camera more than ever before.
Good news. Bad news. Right?
Did you know? A whiter, more beautiful smile, not only raises your confidence level but it can take 10 years off your appearance.
If you have never whitened your teeth, consider using Celebrity Smiles because it is used by dental offices around the world. Celebrity Smiles is a cost effective choice to brighten your smile and it's enamel-safe without tooth sensitivity.
If you need a quick-touch-up to create a whiter-brighter smile, it's best to use the whitening pens PLUS the patented LED Lights. The lights are the "icing on the cake!"
Personally, I was shocked to see what a difference the LED lights made creating a brighter-whiter smile for myself and I originally whitened my teeth 35 yrs ago!
This is one more reason WHY I created Celebrity Smiles Club.
"Try it. I think you just may like it!"Research. Click the Links Below to Read.
👉 POTASSIUM NITRATE FLUORIDE